Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I would love to have a pal!

Hi,
I'm new to this forum and would love a fitness and weight loss accountability pal. I'm 17 and I want to get fit for basketball next fall and lose at least 15 lbs. while I'm at it! My biggest problem is binge eating: I eat really well for like a week and then I have a huge binge! I want to break this habit and look great in my swimsuit!
Jenny

Replies

• ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    hi and welcome
    feel free to add me if you like.
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Hey Jenny!

I'm Alicia and I'm 24, I am also trying to aim for losing an additional 10-15lbs to the 10 I have already lost. I log in every day if you would like to add me. This site is full of inspirational and supportive people so you have come to the right place!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 499 Member
    I'm here too!
  • jlp100
    jlp100 Posts: 117 Member
    Feel free to add me! If u feel ur accountable to ur friends u may b less likely to binge. I too am a binge eater felt like it was getting the better of me but determination n realisation that ur in control u will get there! If u want suport it's here :)
  • mecasgirl
    mecasgirl Posts: 64
    feel free to add me!
  • auri77
    auri77 Posts: 39
    feel free to add me :) congrats on your new life change ur gonna do great!!
  • Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Hey I play volleyball and I'm trying to lose 20 by the fall :) so I think we'd be great buddies! Add me if you'd like :) I think losing weight for athletes is difficult because we want have to train and sometimes training and dieting is a hard combo to master and we could help each other out!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me!
  • NikkiTaber
    NikkiTaber Posts: 190
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you want! Good luck with your journey :smile:
  • AdGalicia
    AdGalicia Posts: 84 Member
    feel free to add me
  • misskuda
    misskuda Posts: 12
    hi am 20 looking to shed 40pounds :)
    binge eating is my weakness too