help :) if you can

Options
hkemaj1
hkemaj1 Posts: 10 Member
Two things, anyone successful with counting calories? If exercising 7 days a week twice a day most days.... Also do you ever have cheat days?? Thanks for the help

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    hkemaj1 wrote: »
    Two things, anyone successful with counting calories? If exercising 7 days a week twice a day most days.... Also do you ever have cheat days?? Thanks for the help

I'm sure you'll find that a very large amount of people have found weight loss successful with counting calories.

Exercising 7 days a week and twice a day on most days... could be potentially detrimental dependent on what you're doing.

Regarding cheat days, I don't like the idea of them. I like to include the foods I like within my calories.
  • hkemaj1
    hkemaj1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I switch from rollerblading to running some days. Enjoy skating a lot so is nice. i do between 6-9 miles a day almost everyday on skates. Some days i alternate to running and cardio workouts
  • musicandarts
    musicandarts Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You will be successful ONLY with counting calories. You will not able to ensure an adequate calorie burn every day unless you are logging everything.
  • M30834134
    M30834134 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    hkemaj1 wrote: »

I just made a post that might be an interesting read to you: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10181297/my-guide-to-successful-weight-loss