My first day on here!

Options
ryoung901
ryoung901 Posts: 2 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone! I'm Bekah, I just recently joined MyFitnessPal after a recommendation from a friend. As far as goals go, I would like to lose 40 pounds. But more importantly I just want to look and feel better, so healthy is my more realistic goal. If anyone is looking for a motivating friend, support, or just someone to talk about health related stuff, please add or message me! I'm always open to meeting new people and helping each other :)

Replies

• Omar_Apocrypha
    Omar_Apocrypha Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Welcome I'm with you , I think it's easy to lose some weight in 1st but then become harder and harder , I really need to lose 176 lbs in 6 months , how I dont know but I will
  • ryoung901
    ryoung901 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    umarsa2 wrote: »
    Welcome I'm with you , I think it's easy to lose some weight in 1st but then become harder and harder , I really need to lose 176 lbs in 6 months , how I dont know but I will

Wow, that's a lot of weight to lose in six months! I really hope you're able to do so healthily. It's been hard for me to lose weight as well.
  • kimmy_7890
    kimmy_7890 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I also have a lot of weight to lose but it has been difficult for me in the past to do since I've been overweight since I can remember. Good luck in this journey and hope to be able to motivate you in any way possible.
  • seebexshrink
    seebexshrink Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm also Becca! Also looking to lose 40 pounds :) I just started using this app to monitor my calories and exercise bla bla! But hoping for some support too... My 40 pound target never seems to decrease :( here if you need a boost! x
  • syedumairtelecom
    syedumairtelecom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your first day here hope you find some new. Good friends here :smile:
  • GemeliaFP
    GemeliaFP Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm here if you need any support, feel free to add me :)!