Hello

Options
Hi there, everyone. My name is Carl and I am a 26 yr old man from West Texas. I am currently out of shape and fifteen pounds overweight at least. I had gotten down to 179 not too long ago but after meeting my wonderful partner I pretty much spiraled out of control with my eating habits and activity levels. A few days ago at work someone told me they could tell I was gaining weight and it inspired me to take a look at myself. I feel like I let myself down as well as letting down my partner, seeing as I am no longer the man I was when he met me. He says it doesn't bother him but it bothers me so I have to get it under control. My searching online brought me to this website and I have begun counting calories and doing a walking jogging routine. I guess we will see how things go from here.

Replies

• tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place. Nothing but support here. Good Luck.
  • ZaraaWhitee
    Options
    heyyy! im zara, from the UK. Im average weight but still trying to improve my fitness,, just thought i'd say hii♥x
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Your search is over. Now that you are here, you are on your way to a more healthy lifestyle with the support of a great community of people.
  • CyborgDreamSt8
    Options
    Thanks so much you guys. It's nice to know there is this much support so quickly after my initial post. My biggest hurdle will be my work schedule and an impending move, so I will be needing all the support I can get to keep myself motivated and on track.
  • maggiemoo1963
    Options
    I just joined too! I have 50 lbs to lose, but have already lost 6 and just found this webstie by accident! Good luck and keep me posted!!!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hello Carl and welcome to the most awesome place for what you are looking for! The support and the friends have moved me so much here. I wish you the best on your journey and you can friend me if you would like to share my motivators!!! Shelia