Need too lose 50Ibs to stay healthy helppp !!!

New to this need some good knowledge on how too lose weight and keep it off forever.

Replies

• KhalanAmnell
    KhalanAmnell Posts: 29 Member
    To be honest with you I went vegan and lost over hundred pounds. I avoided snack that weren't totally vegan and I didn't buy processed foods or that fake vegan replacement meat stuff you can add me if you want even if you don't want to go vegan I would be happy to motivate you and you could motivate me I have about 80 pounds to go
  • JeffLauniere
    JeffLauniere Posts: 6 Member
    I had major coronary artery disease and went on a program called The Spectrum which is a book by Dr. Dean Ornish. He also has a website http://ornishspectrum.com for more information. I am sticking to group 1 foods, with there being a total of 5 groups, grouped from most healthy to least healthy. I am on a plant based (vegetarian) diet, with no added oil, and fat kept at 10% or below. I have lost 44 pounds so far, and feel great.

Most people would not have to be on just group 1 foods, I of course do, but fat has been melting off of me, and with all the high fiber foods, I actually have trouble eating enough food as I always feel full. I also do 1 1/2 hours of walking per day.