in need of friend trying to lose 80 lbs!

Options
hey there! im 27 and very over weight. trying to lose 80 lbs. went for my first bike ride today after 5 years..what a hoot! looking for some one who also needs to lose a ton of weight to talk too!:smooched: :wink:

Replies

• thegoodner
    thegoodner Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Me!! I am trying to lose 100 lbs, and I am just getting serious after 10 years of having babies and gaining/losing the same 50 pounds! Feel free to add me :)
  • NikkiTaber
    NikkiTaber Posts: 190
    Options
    Earlier today I was talking about how I wished I had a bike so I could go for a ride. Feel free to add me as a friend! I am in the middle of losing 100 pounds. I am closing in on the 1/2 way mark. Good luck on your journey!
  • Geekydee
    Geekydee Posts: 7
    Options
    Heya I'm 27 too and I'm also looking to lose around the same amount! I'll add you in a sec and who knows we may just spur eachother on to the finish line!

Good Luck!
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i'm trying to lose 80+ lbs too! welcome and feel free to add me.
  • mom111997
    mom111997 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm not 27, but I need to lose a ridiculous amount of weight. 120lbs, to be exact. Friend me - we need to stick together through this!!
  • Jeclshirley
    Jeclshirley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! I have plenty of pounds to lose as well!! I'd love a little support circle here. I just started using this app about a week ago, and I really like it. But it doesn't make my cravings go away or motivate me to exercise!! That's what I need buddies for!
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have btw 55-66 pounds left, but I've already lost 74. So I understand your journey! If you ever need anything, feel free to ask . You can do it!!
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and I'd like to lose 80, maybe 100 eventually, we'll see! You can add me if you want.
  • patteecakes
    Options
    Hi there! Im also 27 and also needing to lose about 80 pounds! Good luck:happy: