Focused on losing 60 pounds

Options
justt_c
justt_c Posts: 8 Member
I don't have a sad story, I can say that I got lazy & managed to gain 60pounds in 5 years. So now I am fighting to lose all those pounds! I realize I am at risk for health complications & I am trying to change my life around for the better! My name is Christina & this is my journey! :)

Replies

• cmaeder2015
    cmaeder2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Christina! I have exactly the same story. Im starting today. Wishe me luck and good luck to you!
  • gothicfires
    gothicfires Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I started June 1st. I've got 67 pounds to go. I wish the best of luck to the both of you. May we all loose weight and keep it off.
  • justt_c
    Options
    Good luck to the both of you! We can do it!
  • tatianav512
    tatianav512 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    justt_c wrote: »
    I don't have a sad story, I can say that I got lazy & managed to gain 60pounds in 5 years. So now I am fighting to lose all those pounds! I realize I am at risk for health complications & I am trying to change my life around for the better! My name is Christina & this is my journey! :)

Honey me too, I've gained the weight I want to Lose over the course of 7 yrs and I'm done being lazy and heavy! Let's do this because we got this!
  • justt_c
    Options
    Now is the time!
  • lainey_66
    lainey_66 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Christina welcome here to provide extra support too
  • Dyana10607
    Dyana10607 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies myself also I got lazy and gain 60 pounds I need some support its hard to do it on your own