if you want to lose more than 100 pound we can support and motivate each other

Options

Replies

• LoreA1960
    LoreA1960 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam! My name is Lore and I'm from North Highlands, California. (Near Sacramento) I have 200+ lbs. to lose. I'm a big Chicago Bears fan! :) I'd be happy to go along on the journey with you all. Feel free to add me! :)
  • LoreA1960
    Options
    Hi Sam! My name is Lore and I'm from North Highlands, California. (Near Sacramento) I have 200+ lbs. to lose. I'm a big Chicago Bears fan! :) I'd be happy to go along on the journey with you all. Feel free to add me! :)
  • LoreA1960
    Options
  • LoreA1960
    Options
    Oops! It doubled my post :-)
  • yorkshiregoal
    yorkshiregoal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me... I'm down 55lbs, 65 still to go. The more friends and support, the merrier!
  • kariker
    kariker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm Kristin. I have 106 lbs to go and I'm going to add all of you. I really need the motivation. I've been feeling really down and I've lost no weight this week.
  • kraymike
    kraymike Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mike from Blackpool UK. Looking to loose around 80-90lbs more. 10lbs gone in nearly 2 weeks but things starting to slow down a bit now. Feel free to add me, only have one friend on here so far :smile:
    Rice cakes are my saviour at the moment. Have a few, kind of fills you up and very low calories and low fat. You can get flavoured ones such as BBQ and Salt and Vinegar. Great help at times when I just HAVE to snack on something.
  • shauna913
    shauna913 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam...I have to lose 150 more pounds to reach my goals...I have lost 19.6 pounds so far...add me and we can motivate each other
  • oldfashchic
    oldfashchic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have a ton to lose!
  • Pammalla
    Pammalla Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have about 160 to lose
  • ImitatetheSun
    ImitatetheSun Posts: 44 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Great thread, Sam! I'm so happy to find you all. I started in May with at least 140 pounds to lose, and I've already lost 25 so far. I've never been a normal weight so I don't know what awaits me at the low end. :) I'd love some friends on the journey - please add me, too!
  • morrismoms
    morrismoms Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started here yesterday and my goal is to lose 175. I would love to send you all friend requests! Please add me!
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    16 lbs in 2 weeks
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    great job everyone
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm Steve from Oklahoma and started this with 211 to lose and have lost 15 so far. Would love to connect!
  • Yorjay1983
    Yorjay1983 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Sam, my name is Jamie. I live in Michigan, I have lost 38lbs so far and am working on losing another 120lbs.
  • wholenewjessica
    wholenewjessica Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Valereee wrote: »
    Hi Sam. I've lost 200 and still another 100 to go. Feel free to add me!
    That's awesome!!! Congratulations!!

• wholenewjessica
    wholenewjessica Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in Michigan and I have 100+lbs to lose, I'm down 32 since I started tracking on mfp, I'm not to sure on a goal yet just more concerned about bmi.