Hi, new to MFP

Options
Hi, I'm new to everything...MFP, Exercising and trying to live healthy. I've let myself go for years and now at the age of soon to be 48, I'm at 202 lbs. Actually, I started with MFP last week and I'm happy to say I've lost 3 lbs. I'm looking for friends and support on this journey. I'm looking forward to getting healthy!

Replies

• tatianav512
    tatianav512 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to everything...MFP, Exercising and trying to live healthy. I've let myself go for years and now at the age of soon to be 48, I'm at 202 lbs. Actually, I started with MFP last week and I'm happy to say I've lost 3 lbs. I'm looking for friends and support on this journey. I'm looking forward to getting healthy!

I wish you the best on your journey and hopefully we can both live healthy and motivate one another
  • justt_c
    justt_c Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!
  • Tabwilson67
    Tabwilson67 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you tatianav512 and justt_c. We are in this journey together. I'm here to support you guys as well.
  • karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! Never too late to start!
  • lainey_66
    lainey_66 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome and never too late to try and change. Motivation I'll here to support as this journey has ups and downs
  • Tabwilson67
    Tabwilson67 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • GinetteMac
    GinetteMac Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I just joined a month ago and I hate to admit it but i've let myself go as well. Feel free to add me as everyone can use the help to keep at it!