Blogilates 90 Day Challenge

Options
Today is my first day of the Blogilates 90 Day Clean Eating Challenge. Eating the same thing for 90 days sounds painful, but I've gotten so off track that I need this to get my butt into gear. I just need something to tell me - hey, you can only eat this. It's simple enough that I hope to be successful.

It is combined with exercise and around 1300-1500 cals/day. Details are here: http://www.blogilates.com/blogilates-90-day-challenge-meal-plan-workout-calendar/

I was looking around for clean eating meal plans and came across this challenge.

Has anyone successfully completed this? And what kind of results did you get?

Thank you. :)

Replies

• naeckas3672
    naeckas3672 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How did it go?! I just found this as I am starting the 90 day challenge again today. I did it before with great success(~20 lbs worth and nice lean muscle to boot) eating from the meal plan and completing Pure Barre classes 5x a week. I did find that I tired of chicken/fish/oatmeal/eggs quickly during the challenge! I am not that great in the kitchen, so that probably accounts for the blandness of the food I prepared. I did drop a great deal of weight doing this so I highly encourage you to stick with it! If you fell off the bandwagon, please join me this month (and I just replied to another poster who is doing it too this month, so you aren't alone!) in trying this challenge.