new and need encouragement

Hey im chyenne. Im trying to lose 40-45 pounds!! Im 4"11 and although i carry my wheight well i should not weigh 160 im shooting for 115-120. Ill be so happy When i get to my goal but i really need some encouragement please. I love food soooo much but need to drop weight fast. Any tips or suggestions please let me know :)

Replies

• dmonaghan909
    dmonaghan909 Posts: 31 Member
    Well joining this is a good start
  • larsunrise16
    larsunrise16 Posts: 30 Member
    You'll get there, I believe in you!
  • westchyenne
    westchyenne Posts: 12 Member
    Thank you!
  • westchyenne
    And i hope so lol really need to lose weight befor i get health problems. They run in the family :/
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Wow!!! you sound exactly like me when I started. I was 5' and 170lbs. Let it be known weight-loss isn't a 'fast' thing either. For instance its taken about 7 years for me with some heavy life struggles, but it can be done in about a year or two from what Ive seen here :) I sent you a FR
  • westchyenne
    Omg really well it will be nice to talk to someone close to my body status lol and ya i know and i know u dont want it off to fast cause that can cause problems to im shooting for about 1-2 pounds a week. My doc said no more than 2. Just tired of feeling like a short ball o fat XD lol