Motivation buddy!

Options
hey guys! Who's looking for a motivation buddy! May be helpful for both of us :)

Replies

• mrshadley518
    mrshadley518 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm game! used fitness pal and Zumba to lose 30 lbs for my wedding, moved to the south and gained 20 back. Ughhhh! I want to lose that 20 again!
  • kkcruickshank
    kkcruickshank Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I could use some more motivational buddies! I've used MFP off and on for a number of years, most recently I used it to lose 40 pounds and ended up gaining back 10. I'm back on the wagon again and am looking to lose a total of 20 pounds.

Let's be friends!
  • katyconser
    katyconser Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I could use some accountability buddies! I'm almost 7 months pregnant but started overweight by abt 15 lbs and have gained 15 so far. I'm trying to maintain from here on out and will be working more on losing once baby gets here in August.

Feel free to add me!
  • 1swolpanda
    1swolpanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    im always up for new accountability buddies, especially the preparing for a show in the next few months ill need the help for the fight in my long 5 year journey of so far losing 110 lbs

so whoever wants to add just send a friend request im down :)
  • heatherln04
    heatherln04 Posts: 9 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm game! used fitness pal and Zumba to lose 30 lbs for my wedding, moved to the south and gained 20 back. Ughhhh! I want to lose that 20 again!

I lost 40-44 lbs and moved to the North and gained most of it back :/ lol So I am definitely working on trying to lose what I gained back.