What Protein Shakes are good?

Options
Hey you guys! I'ma a newbie on MFP since last week and I've been getting the hang of this as well as cutting back on a lot of sweets. Now im interested in is protein shakes, preferably in powder form. I dont know where to start and im quite picky in taste. What types of protein shakes do you guys enjoy and by which brands?

P.S. - Thanks and Good Luck on your guys health journey!!!!

Replies

• sunnydawn01
    sunnydawn01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just purchased the Lean Shake 25 from GNC, taste pretty good just a bit on the watery side so I'm going to add a banana to it and that should thicken it up a bit.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Tasty ones are the best! I really like pistachio flavored.
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I also enjoy lean shakes from gnc. I got vanilla flavor and just add different things like strawberries, bananas or peanut butter.
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the lean shake 25 by GNC. I buy the ready to drink shakes and I love them. My favorite is vanilla. Occasionally I'll get strawberry but I find it to be a bit too sweet.
  • Ibejjo
    Ibejjo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm very selective about the taste of my protein shakes. Recently I've been purchasing the Intek Evolution Protein in Vanilla from Max Muscle. It's 160 calories 5 Grams of Carbs and 30 grams of Protein per scoop. It taste great with just water. I blend 1 scoop of protein powder with 8 ounces cashew milk and 1 cup frozen strawberries. It's super yummy and very filling.