Kayla itsines

Options
lia_1992
lia_1992 Posts: 47 Member
hi!
Wondering if anyone has seen any real results using the kayla program?!
Worth getting?

Replies

• morganjones0
    morganjones0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I have the guide. It's brilliant. Depending how much exercise you do currently it's quite easy to follow.
  • lia_1992
    Options
    I try to do a bit regularly but tbh I wanted to know whether it was worth it!! Which one do you have
  • lydyth1
    lydyth1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have the first guide and I love it. I don't think I'm as strict as most people, as in... I generally only manage 2 workouts a week .I wasn't strict with the low intensity workouts on the in between days but have recently decided to do the couch to 5k on those days which should keep me motivated.

For me it was roughly the cost of one month gym membership and I have been using it since Jan/Feb so it has been worth it. I'm not heavy but I have always been unfit and I see improvements/feel stronger in using this guide, plus the intstagram community is good to follow.
  • sstezaker01
    sstezaker01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been following it relatively strictly (although not so much on the food side) and I absolutely love it! Make sure you follow her and others doing it on instagram for motivation and to see other people's results!
  • lia_1992
    Options
    I might start it!
    I have been following it relatively strictly (although not so much on the food side) and I absolutely love it! Make sure you follow her and others doing it on instagram for motivation and to see other people's results!

How many weeks are you in? What are your results like?

• nicoletteamber
    nicoletteamber Posts: 57 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hey! I just finished week 7! I have totally seen results!!! And I'm in the military so I just took my army fitness test and I did better after 7 weeks of bbg than I have after basic training all physical, personal training, insanity, etc! My photos are on Instagram nicfitrnbbg but I'll post some for you. I love it! I add in hot yoga once in a while and I either don't do Liss days or I do dog walks/short runs. The progress pics are below and then a single pic I took tonight. I'm also using her help nutrition and recipe guides. I'll be posting week 8 progress stuff next week. du6fbo8ewv21.jpg
    kogzfry93ble.jpg
    progress pics areoosi53zwwv4w.jpglcw18d68zqv7.jpg
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Nice results:)