Wedding Dress Countdown

Options
annetaryn
annetaryn Posts: 21 Member
68 weeks til our wedding and I'm determined to look amazing in my dress. I'm a new mommy and soon to be wife looking to lose that extra baby weight. I weighed my highest at 207 lbs while pregnant and never want to reach that again. I'm looking at making this a lifestyle change. Anyone else getting married and looking to fit into that lovely dress? :)

Replies

• val9471
    val9471 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am! I have 300 days until my wedding...not that I am counting or anything but I'll add you! Congratulations on your engagement! :)
  • annetaryn
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats to you too! Any dresses in mind? :)
  • val9471
    val9471 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I already purchased mine. It's a strapless fit and flare. It was probably the last type of dress I thought would look nice on me though I secretly always really liked that style. How about you? Do you have any ideas for yours?
  • pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you!!! I bet you'll do this and look amazing!!!
  • Felicity1106
    Felicity1106 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have just under 3 weeks til our wedding & starting to panic a little.
    I would be happy for another 2-3 kg just so it fits a little better. I have been slack & fallen well below my 10kg that i wanted.
    Time to be strict for the next few weeks.
  • amypauline523
    amypauline523 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married next October!!! Definitely could use some other brides who can share motivation
  • annetaryn
    Options
    val9471 wrote: »
    I already purchased mine. It's a strapless fit and flare. It was probably the last type of dress I thought would look nice on me though I secretly always really liked that style. How about you? Do you have any ideas for yours?

I have an idea but haven't purchased anything yet! Long sleeve lace :) something a little different!

• annetaryn
    Options
    I have just under 3 weeks til our wedding & starting to panic a little.
    I would be happy for another 2-3 kg just so it fits a little better. I have been slack & fallen well below my 10kg that i wanted.
    Time to be strict for the next few weeks.

You can do this!
  • annetaryn
    Options
    I'm getting married next October!!! Definitely could use some other brides who can share motivation

Oh how exciting! Mines next September :) we were going to do October and have a Halloween wedding!
  • jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options

I'm also getting married in October, and could use some motivation as well!!
    My dress fits, but i could still lose some and definitely tone up. My dress is a strapless fit and flare, with a corset top.