New from NC

Options
Hi!

I am new and have tried to lose weight numerous times, but I have to make it work this time. My father had a stroke last year & was paralyzed on the right side he is slowing making progress but will never be the same. Whenever I see him he is always concerned about my weight & health & asks me if my weight is up or down.

I am married and hubby isn't going to be ANY support as he will continue to bring the cookies, ice cream & candies home. :-(
My 15 yr old son is willing to walk with me which we started last week so that is a blessing, he has been working out at a gym afterschool for about 6 mts and is really trying to take care of himself.

I truly want to feel better and look better, would love some friends for encouragement. At least today I am taking that first step (again) :-)

Replies

• Kate3873
    Kate3873 Posts: 11
    Options
    welcome and this site is a great first step in the right direction! I just started this week and am inspired!! Great people who are so supportive and your logging keeps track of you so you are accountable!!! Best of luck :-)