diet pills

Options
Have any of you found a diet pill that you absolutely feel made you loose weight?

Replies

• klund13
    klund13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    No. They don't exist.
  • EricNewark
    EricNewark Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    No. 99% are rip offs and the other 1% are expensive caffeine oriented and a couple cups of coffee will do the same thing.
  • brandylynn1125
    brandylynn1125 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lol..thats what i thought ive tryed a few and have not felt like they help
  • francescatortilla
    francescatortilla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Eating balanced and healthy meals will boost your metabolism. And exercise! Diet pills don't work and never will. Unfortunately there is not a quick fix to getting healthier and lighter. It takes a lot of work
  • dytanaka
    dytanaka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have tried Contrave which is a RX for about a month and a half. Lost 9 lbs, but the pill makes you nauseated and I could not take it anymore and it messes with your mind as well. So I don't know if I lost weight because I was so sick I didn't want to eat or it curbed my appetite. (well I guess one in the same) Would not recommend it. But it did work.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • goldiegirl82
    goldiegirl82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I used Garcinia Cambogia 2 years ago and it helped me. Its not a diet pill but it definitely helped me to feel fuller faster and longer! I got it at a health food store.
  • morowinder
    morowinder Posts: 35 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Anything with Yohimbine is only legal stuff that works, but It's not worth it, especially if you are sensitive to stimulants.
    And it only works if you exercise a lot.
  • rejectuf
    rejectuf Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Yohimbine can work if you are doing fasting along with it. But, in some it can cause some pretty serious side effects. Not worth the risk IMO.

Anything else that works is illegal to use or requires a prescription.
  • brandylynn1125
    brandylynn1125 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks
  • winnie141
    winnie141 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I did diet pills when I was a teen. It was a prescription from my doctor! I lost 50lbs...but was taken off of it when people were dying and had to get heart and lung transplants....worth it...I don't think so....scary! FYI the FDA approved it initially...so not every thing out there is safe!
  • simply_bubbz
    simply_bubbz Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Not a diet pill but I use hydroxycut elite and it gives me tons of energy which makes me go harder in the gym..and to me, it accelerated my weight loss but you have 2 eat healthy and exercise of course. It did make me nauseous but ppl been telling me because i need 2 increase my water intake. I think its a great supplement though!
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Fruta Planta. It gave me crazy energy and crushed my appetite.
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I tried diet pills. They made me feel like I was off my nut 3/4 of the time. Not a good feeling :lol:
  • BumbleBreeBuzz
    BumbleBreeBuzz Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Not a diet pill but I use hydroxycut elite and it gives me tons of energy which makes me go harder in the gym..and to me, it accelerated my weight loss but you have 2 eat healthy and exercise of course. It did make me nauseous but ppl been telling me because i need 2 increase my water intake. I think its a great supplement though!

I have had the same experience with Hydroxycut Proclinical. I was hesitant to use it at first but i found that i lost twice as much in a week when using it (with diet and exercise) as without. My only thing is i can't take 2 pills before dinner bc i can't sleep so i only take one. You just have to adjust it as needed. Overall i really like it though, gives me great energy!
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options

I have had the same experience with Hydroxycut Proclinical. I was hesitant to use it at first but i found that i lost twice as much in a week when using it (with diet and exercise) as without. My only thing is i can't take 2 pills before dinner bc i can't sleep so i only take one. You just have to adjust it as needed. Overall i really like it though, gives me great energy!

They give you energy because they have the caffeine content is equivalent to three cups of coffee.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I was reading about Hydroxycut elite the other day, because I'm seriously lacking in the energy department. But if it has the same affect as coffee then it wont do anything for me. I'm not a coffee drinker, but when I do have a cup or two the only thing it does, is make me talk a million miles a minute, no physical energy to speak of.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    No no no. Even if there way a magic diet pill, you would gain back everything you lost as soon as you got off it.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Yes there is a magic pill. It's called "stop eating so much, do more exercise". Really simple, just take it everyday and you'll lose weight.