Using pills

Options
Using any pills will give the real result or just give the side effect anyone please answer?

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Pills....NO! What???

Not going to get anyone where in MFP that condones or supports the use of pills or other "weight loss black magic" other than what medication is prescribed by your medical doctor.

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Using any pills will give the real result or just give the side effect anyone please answer?

If pills really worked, there'd be no fat people walking around, would there?
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I recommend the Haribo Sugarless Gummy Bear Cleanse. Not a pill, but *very* effective at weight reduction. Some people report weight losses of up to a lb an hour. B)
  • getup25
    getup25 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I recommend the Haribo Sugarless Gummy Bear Cleanse. Not a pill, but *very* effective at weight reduction. Some people report weight losses of up to a lb an hour. B)

LMAO - I couldn't stop laughing when I read about that cleanse.
  • snickerscharlie
    Options
    And it's affordable, too!
  • kelziemba
    kelziemba Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I experienced the sugar free gummi bear cleanse by complete accident. Grabbed a bag of sweets from the pick a mix without reading the label. Munched on said sweets all morning at my desk at work. The result was so disasterous but yes I did lose weight that day I'm sure lol
  • snickerscharlie
    Options
    Another satisfied customer!
  • W_Stewart
    W_Stewart Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Try putting less food in your mouth
  • stephaniewindom
    stephaniewindom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your replies...