2 steps forward 1 step back - support needed!

Options
Hi there I'm looking for some support and motivation to finally lose that 25-30lbs I've been talking about for years. I'm great at being careful for a week or two but then it all falls apart at weekends or work events! Aiming to have lost the weight by christmas but could really do with a support network to help!

Replies

• Badassshaz
    Badassshaz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    At 2 steps forward, and 1 step back... you are still 1 step ahead of where you were before!
    Sending a friend request.
  • bkscott5
    bkscott5 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Story of my life! I did really good a bit after I started MFP. Slow going cuz I can't workout due to several medical problems so I have to be very careful and stay under my calories. For over a year I stayed on track even for birthdays & all the holidays & lost over 35lbs but then I had the flu for a week & didn't stay on track so since then I've gone back to being good then skipping a day for this or that & I've gained back 15lbs :(. So now I've got to get back to doing good, my oldest is getting married in April so I need to make sure I've lost my weight by then. I'm real bad with the foods I eat, I'm a junk food junkie, even on this I have something bad everyday, & I'm very picky. So I may not be a good match for what you're looking for, but I believe MFP is the place to be & I'm here for you if you want to send a friend request.