Motivation needed!

Options
lizs90
lizs90 Posts: 6 Member
hi everyone,

I've used my fitness pal before and have lost weight using it. None of my friends use it so I end up losing interest!

I need a bit of motivation, I have 14lbs to lose by mid August when I go on holiday. I'm going to do this by trying to stick to a Mediterranean type diet and going to gym classes 4 times a week.

I've also been using a weighted hola hoop for 3 days so am doing a hola hoop challenge. Online reviews look good so fingers crossed I lose inches.

Anyone looking for a bit of motivation please add me and we can spur each other on

Replies

• Akibo23
    Akibo23 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    lizs90 wrote: »
    hi everyone,

I've used my fitness pal before and have lost weight using it. None of my friends use it so I end up losing interest!

I need a bit of motivation, I have 14lbs to lose by mid August when I go on holiday. I'm going to do this by trying to stick to a Mediterranean type diet and going to gym classes 4 times a week.

I've also been using a weighted hola hoop for 3 days so am doing a hola hoop challenge. Online reviews look good so fingers crossed I lose inches.

Anyone looking for a bit of motivation please add me and we can spur each other on

Hello ! I am using a weighted hula hoop to help throw off some inches as well. So far it seems to be working good, I have started to do some squats while hooping as well and you feel that working the abs :)

I am on a vegetarian diet and running 3 times a week.

Good luck. Feel free to add !
  • lizs90
    lizs90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

There are loads of videos online, it's amazing what some people can do with them. It's great fun too so hopefully I'll be able to squat like you soon
  • Akibo23
    Akibo23 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yw :) Squats take some time as you get into it once you are comfortable hooping and have found your favorite method to hoop. Weighted hoop is already a good start as it easier to hoop using it so you can keep it going for longer! Plus point is that it helps tone as well as a cardio workout. Whoohooo!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    hooping is such fun exercise.