Newbie would love Some support/friends

Options
Hi I've tried to lose weight but every time after Some days of eating healthy I start to eat unhealthy again.. I've been between 55-60 kg for years but now im 68 for the last 2 years after Some big changes in my life.. I would love to be under 60 kg again.. Just so I can be happier with myself again. Someone got any advise?

Replies

• sstreetman1
    sstreetman1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same situation. I am trying so hard. I do good for a few days and then I backslide. My goal is 135 lbs. If my math is correct, this is around 61 kg. I believe the key is to believe in your self and to have a lot of support family and friends.
  • autodominio
    autodominio Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you're sharing very little about your current approach but setting a very aggressive weight goal will lead you to giving up sooner rather than later.
    Most people on here preach gradual life style changes. No deprivation. Everything in moderation. Log absolutely everything. Don't believe in diets that promise this and that unless you can possible eat like that for the rest of your life if you can't do it that diet is too aggressive. Don't believe in spot reduction exercises.
    Don't vilify sugar or fat or anyone ingredient as the one and only one thing that keeps you from your goal is the overall calorie intake vs calories out equation.
    Why do you think you can't quite get there?
  • chrisdickinson74
    chrisdickinson74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying to stay fit and motivated!!! Keep pushing!!
  • Astrid1995
    Astrid1995 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • gardenrose4200
    gardenrose4200 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a positive support person for you. I am on the weight loss journey as well. I had weigh in this morning and am officially down 3.6# in a week. Very careful what im eating. Keeping track of everything. Increasing my water. Cutting out pop and walking more. You can do this. Making small changes causes big impacts. Add me as your accountability friend. If your on fb. Im gardenrose4200