Inexpensive workout clothes

Options
Anybody know where to buy nice tanks with shelf bra and or nice shorts, good quality at an affordable price? Anybody seen any good sales or clearance racks out there?

Replies

• Shannmarrs
    Shannmarrs Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Old Navy has some good stuff, and Target.
  • CarolynRoe930
    CarolynRoe930 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like Target's workout clothes! The Champion stuff is reasonably priced, and great quality! Check out the clearance racks too... there's usually Champion stuff on clearance! :)
  • annielarson
    annielarson Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you have a TJ MAXX nearby I just spent $60 there and got 2 pairs of nike workout shorts, 2 sports bras, addidas work out pants, and a pack of socks. Great deal!
  • lolopizza
    lolopizza Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i buy all of mine from target, marshalls or t.j.maxx - definitely can find things on clearance but the regular sales prices are pretty cheap
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just bought some yesterday. At target. also Marshalls has good prices usually =]
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I got the majority of my workout bras & shorts from Aerie. I get them when they're on sale & when I have a 20% off coupon...so they end up being around $10
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I concur... Target.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Check out JC Penny's brand Xersion. They are always having sales online and in stores. I agree with the other suggestions as well.
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I like all the Danskin stuff I've bought from Walmart. I bought a 2 pack of sports bras for $9 and a couple of cute tanks with shelf bras, and they even have a built in pocket for your ipod, for $ 7 each.
  • Divatime
    Divatime Posts: 33
    Options
    I found some nice stuff on sale at Penny's...I believe it's called Xersion. They were having a great sale last week..35 to 45% off.

Hope this helps!
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    keep an eye out for ACADEMY. thats where my hubby and I stock up. Shirts are ususally (on sale that is) like $4 bucks and the shorts are ususally about $6 (on sale) so when they go on sale I stock up for a while!!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I get some good stuff on sale at Kohls, like Nike and Fila. Fila has lots of nice workout capris and if you get a sale plus a good coupon, they are like $10.
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    i just go in a tshirt and basketball type shorts... same thing i might wear on hot day, except different shoes ;-) never understood why people have to make working out so much more difficult by needing specilty clothing...
  • abielz
    abielz Posts: 10
    Options
    I always keep an eye out at Marshalls, Target and TJ Maxx they all have good workout clothes for inexpensive
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I order a lot of my workout clothes now because I know what fits and what does not.

I just ordered a bunch from 6pm.com and have never had an issue. The items were all Nike and about 60% off. My better half got a great deal on some high end sports b's. Most times I spend less than walking into a store and buying the "in house" brand.
  • michelleisgettinfit
    Options
    TJ Maxx - Target - Wal Mart
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Old Navy,Target,Wal*Mart, Ross, Bealls Outlet.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I like Target's workout clothes! The Champion stuff is reasonably priced, and great quality! Check out the clearance racks too... there's usually Champion stuff on clearance! :)

:bigsmile: Much agreed. They have awesome stuff. The best sports bras and I just got a pair of roll down yoga pants for $20. Hope this helps.:smile:
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    Ross and brook out let i got a Adidas bra for 1.50 best sport bra i ever own
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I got some decent stuff at good prices from Wal-Mart...Danskin brand