Power of Pictures

Options
For 4 weeks I've been really working. Really making an effort. Really watching my carbs/calories. Really exercising, almost everyday. I wish I had taken measurements from the beginning, but I am oh so grateful that I decided to take weekly pictures. In the beginning I almost cried when I saw what I had allowed myself to become. But last night I was actually somewhat impressed with what I have done. The scale hasn't been showing me what the pics do, in fact, the scale tells me not a single thing has changed (which is still unbelievably frustrating). In the past, I have gotten to this point, not been able to see it on the scale and given up. These photos are my motivation!! I would recommend the weekly photos to EVERYONE!! It makes a huge difference. When I'm thinking I don't feel like working out, I look at them. When I feel like it doesn't matter, I look at them. When I feel like giving up, I look at them. They keep me going!

My husband said last night: That ever since I started doing this healthy kick, I look healthier. I asked what he meant, and he said I look happier. I feel happier, I don't feel as disgusted with myself. I feel there is hope that I can look how I've always wanted to look.

Before (4 weeks ago): thebefore1746.jpg
Today: week4.jpg

Replies

• skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Very Good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up girl and you will be beach ready in no time !!!!!!!!!!! You look great :)
  • Lisa076
    Lisa076 Posts: 78
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You do look a lot happier...I can tell in your face! Awesome job!
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    you look so much happier in the 'after' pic
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    wow i can see a big difference keep up the good work!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can tell a difference between the before and after's and it is beautiful!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Well done! :flowerforyou:

I do the same as you... although I blogged mine - I'm not brave enough to put my progress pics on the forum yet!
  • forevermommy62
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! You can really tell a difference from the first picture to your new one! Keep it up! :)
  • patrice71
    patrice71 Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW!
  • FierceFox81
    FierceFox81 Posts: 89
    Options
    Awesome! You do look much happier!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - great job! Amazing what you can accomplish in 4 weeks when you work really hard. Good idea taking pictures, too!
  • myshell67
    myshell67 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    you are inspiring me! i am going to do the same thing, starting this week. don't think i'm brave enough to post the pics just yet though!!!
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I see the difference!!! Way to Go! :)
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I wish I had taken pictures, you can really see a big difference in yours congrats.
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Great attitude to have.....keep up the great work :glasses:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference 30 days of healthy living can make! great job :)
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Your dong great! Keep up the amazing work!
  • nighthawk327
    Options
    Great work!!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! That's quite a transformation in only 4 weeks! Congrats :)
  • Jmongillo
    Jmongillo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    where did your waist go!?!?!?! (: You look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!