When Did You Notice a Difference?

Options
How long into your weight loss journey did you see and feel results? Like your pants being looser, etc? What is the first thing you noticed?

Replies

• His_Kelly
    His_Kelly Posts: 248
    Options
    How long into your weight loss journey did you see and feel results? Like your pants being looser, etc? What is the first thing you noticed?
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    It has just been 10 pounds now and even though I haven't noticed much, I am constantly getting comments about how great I look. I can't wait to make it 20!
  • nagem650
    Options
    how long did that take???
  • Twinmom413
    Twinmom413 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I don't know that I physically notice a difference but after the first week I just felt better. I have more energy because I'm not eating all those carbs. I feel stronger because I'm exercising more. I'd like to think that my pants are getting looser, but they may just be wishful thinking!:laugh: I have my second weigh in tomorrow, so we'll see how I'm doing after 2 weeks.
    Good luck!
  • frazzelmama
    Options
    Well, I just weighed in today....and I've lost 24 pounds!!! I'm not really sure when I really saw results, though. I just had a baby in August and starting watching my weight in September. Of course, after a baby, your body goes through so many changes!! LOL
    I know that lately, though, I have been getting comments from other people, and I've definitely noticed things fitting differently than before...I was wearing a 20, and a couple weeks ago, I bought a size 18 straight, lined skirt, and it fits great!!
    Just keep it up, you'll see results before you know it!
  • brunion
    brunion Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i have lost over 80 pounds in the last year and believe me or not other people will notice it b4 you do most people noticed my face getting thinner first.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    This is the start of week 4 for me and I got my first "your pants look big on you" today! I've only lost 5 or 6 lbs, but I'm noticing a rise in energy levels and stamina already.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    lol the original time that I had lost 50 lbs, I swear I didn't notice at all. Yea the scale was going now and I saw my total lost number but it didn't register in my mind. One day it did when I couldn't figure out why my pants were getting longer and longer (duh, cuz it was falling off my behind) and then one day I hear my brother say to my mom, "wow, she lost A LOT of weight" That is when I started going shopping.

I can't wait to do the above again...
  • twink3110
    Options
    I'd say when I lost 10 lbs I could feel a big difference. It was like if I didn't look in a mirror I would think I was thin. Now I'm down 31 and people are noticing it and I feel even better. My clothes are baggy on me and I've bought a few new things in a smaller size to enjoy. I just think if I feel this good with 31 lbs off, how good will it feel with 60 off. I bet you I'll be able to fly.lol
  • luckycat240
    Options
    no joke...after a couple of days i started getting comments on how i look thinner.
    im guessing it's just b/c of my body, that results came quickly.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Despite all the changes I was aware of in the past year, I haven't really seen a difference until now. My biceps are the biggest they've ever been, and my stomach is the flattest it's ever been. I am very happy with this month's progress :bigsmile:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I've lost the 10 since Christmas Day....
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I think my body is different than most people because I used to be so active, so I think it naturally wants to be back to how it used to be. After one day of workout and running I can feel my love handles going down. But after about a month I was in smaller pants. And after a week my face was noticably skinnier :happy:

:heart: Kels
  • His_Kelly
    His_Kelly Posts: 248
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I wanted to know what to look for in myself. All my hard work has to pay off somewhere!
  • jjcoop2003
    Options
    I noticed my waistline and stomach were different after about a month. I got so frustrated but after a month it began to become noticeably different. Don't stop....hang in and you will see it!