Anyone wanting to gain 14lbs or more and need support?

Options
Hi,
I joined this site October of last year. But it didn't help me that much because all the people except one on my friends list were trying to lose not gain...life got in the way and I deactivated in January. Now I'm back and would love some support along the way. I have an eating disorder but haven't relapsed for a while now. Anybody in the same boat. Even if you dont have an eating disorder. Feel free to add me :) and good luck with your journey.

Replies

• sdahir
    sdahir Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes im in the proccess. shall add you now
  • niamh211
    niamh211 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Oh if you could help me that would be great
  • HeatherHuestis
    HeatherHuestis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am already up 10 lbs. have between 8-15 more to go. Haven't decided on my end weight yet. Started using app yesterday as I lost two lbs last week and am pretty chocked so I thought this would be good so I can track and chat with like minded peeps :)
  • niamh211
    niamh211 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am already up 10 lbs. have between 8-15 more to go. Haven't decided on my end weight yet. Started using app yesterday as I lost two lbs last week and am pretty chocked so I thought this would be good so I can track and chat with like minded peeps :)

So how many calories are you having a day?
  • lume6625
    lume6625 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm checking in also I need the support. I'm also needing to gain about 15 lbs.