Searching for my Skinny Self

Options
I was skinny up until I hit my mid 30's. I have been steadily gaining weight and need to stop it. My family has a history of obesity. I do not want to be another statistic. It is definitely harder to lose as you get older. I have about 55 pounds to lose. I'm hoping I can find support and motivation here.:happy:

Replies

• Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    hello, I'm searching for my skinny self too. I've been keeping her quiet with chocolate but it's time to let her out again :) good luck x
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome. Sent you a friend request. :flowerforyou:
  • cindysharp1
    cindysharp1 Posts: 20
    Options
    I think we all are searching for our Skinny Self !! I have been hiding mine for a long time. I have 6 children the oldest being 22 and the youngest being 10. I have been using this site for a couple of months now and have lost 20 lbs. I also understand about how hard it can be after a certain age, I am 46. When I started I had at least 60 lbs. to lose. But if I can do this I know you can!!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    hello, I'm searching for my skinny self too. I've been keeping her quiet with chocolate but it's time to let her out again :) good luck x

Keeping her quiet with chocolate... LOL!
  • loosingit3
    loosingit3 Posts: 27
    Options
    Im searching for her too!! I cant wait to get into my skinny jeans. I am new to this too. So far this site has been great.
    Good luck on your journey!!

I just sent you a friend request. : :happy: