Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• paigemulroe95
    paigemulroe95 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi everyone, I went to log back into my account today and was not able to, so I had to make a new account! I would love to have a great group of friends for us to motivate and support each other!
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Added!
  • williab3
    williab3 Posts: 23 Member
    I am new to MFP, as we call it in the biz, I started off with Fitbit then I got one of those body mass indicator scales and now is my fitness pal.
  • dngrmouse99
    dngrmouse99 Posts: 1 Member
    hey!! im a man trying to lose the flab and show the muscle thats hiding! Would love Friends throughout this who are doing the same!
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    I've done this before and MFP is always a major part of my journey. The last time I was using this site I lost 45 pounds. Yeah me! But then life happened and I let stress and depression win the battle. I put 30 of those pounds back on and I am NOT happy and just don't feel good. I'm back at it and more determined than ever.

The stress is not gone and won't be for some time BUT I am NOT letting have the control or power anymore.

I've got a total 80 pounds I'd like to lose from here. If you'd like some support, I will be on here daily. I promise to cheer on your victories and give you support when you need a kick in the behind. All I ask is that you provide the same....

Send me a friend request if interested.... and, good luck on your journey. Let's kick FATS butt!
  • lape2013
    lape2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Need lots of motivation. No friends jet. And lots of stress. :) please add me. Someone?! :wink:

• zachduden
    lape2013 wrote: »
    Need lots of motivation. No friends jet. And lots of stress. :) please add me. Someone?! :wink:

Added!
  • sheely96
    sheely96 Posts: 11 Member
    Hellosz. I am new here. And of course I would like to have friends. So feel free to add me. We can support each other on out journeys
  • btrepanier519
    btrepanier519 Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm on my "building muscle" journey!!!
  • tiffanybibb
    tiffanybibb Posts: 2 Member
    I don't have any friends yet... could definitely use some .....
  • matoneee
    matoneee Posts: 1 Member
    Good day everyone! I am Mary, 22 years old from the philippines. My main goal is to lose 80 pounds :) hope to get to know most of you soon!
  • proxima30centauri
    proxima30centauri Posts: 2 Member
    Heya! I'm looking for new friends, so i guess this is the right place to do just that! I wrote on my profile more or less everything about me, so you can pop over there and check it out, and see if we could work out together. :) Everybody is welcome! ;)
  • BenniBlanc0
    BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Add me for some motivation from the UK
  • kansas_km
    kansas_km Posts: 73 Member
    Add me I have 30lbs to lose and need friends
  • emilyharrison1919
    emilyharrison1919 Posts: 1 Member
    I've just started this morning, and I'd definitely like to add friends for motivation. Anyone can add me!
  • xtielynn
    xtielynn Posts: 24 Member
    Feel free to add me! Over 30 lost, quite a few more still to lose. :)
  • MariiiahBrianne
    MariiiahBrianne Posts: 7 Member
    I would love to have friends on here! I only have 2 so far so everyone add me, I could use some motivation
  • acooper0212
    acooper0212 Posts: 8 Member
    Yes !! Looking for motivation from people who understand ... I am starting back on work out plan today... 30 days ... 15 pounds ... Back up to 5 mile run daily -- is my goal
  • zachduden
    Added!
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Good Morning! I'm Taneya! Started at 208 currently between 176-180. Goal weight 165! We all need encouragement feel free to add me EVERYONE :smiley: