Not as motivated as before

Options
I am a 32 year old mom of two boys, one 13 y/o and the other is 1 y/o. I started doing T25 about 2 &1/2 months ago, I am now on the beta cycle, but I have slowed down tremendously, I honestly think I am bored. I have a really hectic life, I work from home and keep my one year old home with me throughout the day, I hardly have time to go to the gym. I have dropped more than 20 pounds since beginning T25, but my eating habits are starting to become, "bad" again. I have protein world slender blend that I usually will substitute one or two meals for daily and I have Herbalife as well. I just need a fresh start and some motivation. Any suggestions for someone with an extremely busy life??

Replies

• leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Do you like T25? I freaking hate everything but running. I will walk in a pinch but forget a program or a gym. As for food, I eat what I like. Tons of healthy stuff I actually want to eat. I think the biggest key to success is finding whatever works for you, whatever you are going to be able to do for years. Can you see yourself doing T25 in 10 years? Or can you see yourself biking with your kids? Or maybe hiking with them (walking in a stroller for now), or jumping rope or whatever.

Best of luck!!
    leslisa
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you need a break from T25 & a chance to do something new. I completely understand where you are. I get bored with workouts after about 6 weeks. Find a new workout as a backup to T25. Take a look to see if you can tweak your diet to make it interesting again.
  • kirstie682
    kirstie682 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    t25 has started to be so boring to me. I am going to invest in a good elliptical machine and start to at least get some gym time in maybe 3 times a week and I would MUCH rather be biking with the kids:)
    leslisa wrote: »
    Do you like T25? I freaking hate everything but running. I will walk in a pinch but forget a program or a gym. As for food, I eat what I like. Tons of healthy stuff I actually want to eat. I think the biggest key to success is finding whatever works for you, whatever you are going to be able to do for years. Can you see yourself doing T25 in 10 years? Or can you see yourself biking with your kids? Or maybe hiking with them (walking in a stroller for now), or jumping rope or whatever.

Best of luck!!
    leslisa

• melodyis4reals
    melodyis4reals Posts: 186 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Walk. Walk in place. Walk while you fold laundry. Get a pedometer and you can burn up 400 calories easily a day. Watch a Leslie Sansone video.
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    kirstie682 wrote: »
    t25 has started to be so boring to me. I am going to invest in a good elliptical machine and start to at least get some gym time in maybe 3 times a week and I would MUCH rather be biking with the kids:)

Sounds awesome! Fitness is so much easier when you have fun doing it!

• luv2bmerry
    luv2bmerry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Try writing into your daily tasks an appointment to run/walk with your stroller. I find that if I schedule my workout time like an appointment (because I will be "busy" with everything else in life) I am WAY more successful with my workout commitment. Or, you can mix it up: Monday morning stroller for an hour, Tuesday t25, etc. I just recommend having your exercise plan mapped out (like you would meal plans) and that you exercise around the same time. Best of luck! Sending a friend request your way.
    Mary B)