I wanna hear YOUR story!

Options
greenteawbu
greenteawbu Posts: 3 Member
edited June 2015 in Success Stories
I'm 5'11 and this is my first week at attempting to change my lifestyle. So far I've lost -7.6 lbs. It's really motivational when I hear about other people success stories and how they met their goal. So please share and don't be camera shy :)

Replies

• SweetAzn
    SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic for your first week! I hope you're def eating enough though. It's really exciting to see the scale go down and that's a big motivator in the beginning! I started eating healthier and exercising in the beginning of January 2015. I've had some awesome weeks and some not so great weeks. And I've had the motivation completely leave me but I find that after the motivation wears off, it's your dedication that keeps you going. I've learned that for me this has to be a lifelong change and not just a temporary one. Even after I make my goal weight, I plan to continue to eat healthy (with a cheat day every once in awhile) and exercise. So far I've lost about 32 lbs but I have at least another 20 lbs to go and then I'll reevaluate. Here's some before and current face pics.

Before:
    JZXTKKS.jpg

Currently:
    oTIzhad.jpg
    (The first two pics I lost abt 22lbs and the 3rd pic I've lost abt 32 lbs)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm going to be a little lazy and I'll apologize in advance for that.
    I don't have any up-to-date progress threads at the moment, but I did answer some questions from another user on this site and he posted my responses to his site.

So for some background information go here:
    http://www.realbodiesrealresults.com/blog/danielle-mother-of-two-who-lost-120-pounds

Quick overview:
    js4by4sdbgsq.jpg
  • greenteawbu
    Options
    SweetAzn wrote: »
    That's fantastic for your first week! I hope you're def eating enough though. It's really exciting to see the scale go down and that's a big motivator in the beginning! I started eating healthier and exercising in the beginning of January 2015. I've had some awesome weeks and some not so great weeks. And I've had the motivation completely leave me but I find that after the motivation wears off, it's your dedication that keeps you going. I've learned that for me this has to be a lifelong change and not just a temporary one. Even after I make my goal weight, I plan to continue to eat healthy (with a cheat day every once in awhile) and exercise. So far I've lost about 32 lbs but I have at least another 20 lbs to go and then I'll reevaluate. Here's some before and current face pics.

Before:
    JZXTKKS.jpg

Currently:
    oTIzhad.jpg
    (The first two pics I lost abt 22lbs and the 3rd pic I've lost abt 32 lbs)

You look amazing!! So pretty. No worries, I'm eating plenty, I just have been hitting the gym hard and eating roughly 1,200 calories a day give or take. No more pop either and that probably contributed a lot.
  • greenteawbu
    Options
    I'm going to be a little lazy and I'll apologize in advance for that.
    I don't have any up-to-date progress threads at the moment, but I did answer some questions from another user on this site and he posted my responses to his site.

So for some background information go here:
    http://www.realbodiesrealresults.com/blog/danielle-mother-of-two-who-lost-120-pounds

Quick overview:
    js4by4sdbgsq.jpg

Your story is truly motivational and inspiring. I hope I can look as good as you! You had some great tips that I'm definitely going to take into consideration.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    deceived1 wrote: »

Haha.

Yeah there have been a lot of posts like this lately, but honestly this forum is filled with success stories. Sift through, you'll find some good ones.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!