People are looking at ME for advice and support??

Options
jaga13
jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
This morning a coworker proudly told me that she got up early to run this morning (she knows I run and she has been trying to become more active). I was psyched for her.

Then this afternoon an older coworker saw me on one of my usual walking breaks and asked me if I also run at home. We barely know each other but he vented about his wife who is struggling to lose weight and has been walking a lot (I didn't get into any of the details needed to actually help as it was a short conversation).

I guess I'll consider it a Success that somewhere along the way people at work seem to have noticed my healthier habits and weight loss!

Replies

• MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Lovely to have the good stuff noted :-)
  • Weightlosstips
    Weightlosstips Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Excellent. Congrats and keep it going.
  • titotito48
    titotito48 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great NSV
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! 2 friends have recently told me that I have inspired them to get back into shape. It's a heady feeling and nice to know you have friends to talk to about the fitness/nutrition stuff when you want since they're doing it too!
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. It does make you feel good
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    :)
  • booombeeeem
    booombeeeem Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That feels so good. A few family members turn to me sometimes too its O weird
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!