MFP............My toughts after being here a week..!!!!!

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
It's been a week since I have joined this website. I know I make some threads and comments that are a little goofy but I want to say this......... I really am impressed by everyone and the motivation and progress!

Since I joined I have found myself watching what I eat and consume. And this is because I have this community that I log into everyday that keeps me on the good path! This website is a breath of fresh air........................I have newfound motivation and energy to keep going hard!!!

Thank you all!!!

Sincerely,

Big brown man with the awesome tan!................................................Ladies do not hesitate to Message me!

Shake and bake!

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Woot, good for you! I love MFP, it has been so helpful to me. I wish you the best on your journey! :) Welcome TO MFP
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE!

(just keeping my promise)
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Interesting to see a serious thread from you after the goofy ones. Don't get wrong though...they don't bother me. I think they are really funny. Nice to see that you're making progress and good luck to you in your weight loss journey! Keep the funny posts coming :-)
  • Cletc
    Cletc Posts: 352
    Options
    I really am impressed by everyone and the motivation and progress!

Since I joined I have found myself watching what I eat and consume. And this is because I have this community that I log into everyday that keeps me on the good path!

I agree!
    Great website!

And I log everything I eat and keep by Diary Public so I know if I put it in there Someone May See it and be onto my late night overdosing carb fests !!

haha
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Interesting to see a serious thread from you after the goofy ones. Don't get wrong though...they don't bother me. I think they are really funny. Nice to see that you're making progress and good luck to you in your weight loss journey! Keep the funny posts coming :-)

And what an attractive lady you are! thank you for the comments.............interested in a big brown man with an awesoem tan?
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

And what an attractive lady you are! thank you for the comments.............interested in a big brown man with an awesoem tan?

You're welcome! My husband wouldn't be too thrilled if I was interested in a big brown man with an awesome tan besides him :-) But sure, I would be interested in supporting eachother through the weight loss. And because I think you're funny and I like Chicago!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

You're welcome! My husband wouldn't be too thrilled if I was interested in a big brown man with an awesome tan besides him :-) But sure, I would be interested in supporting eachother through the weight loss. And because I think you're funny and I like Chicago!

Awesome!!!!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Woot, good for you! I love MFP, it has been so helpful to me. I wish you the best on your journey! :) Welcome TO MFP

Thank you blondie!
  • Dlpsweet
    Dlpsweet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I too think this is a GREAT motivational site. I find myself feeling guilty if I forget to log something in a day...LOL. I think the thing with me is that it is made public to my friends so it holds me more accountable for my actions, (or lack there-of).
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I too think this is a GREAT motivational site. I find myself feeling guilty if I forget to log something in a day...LOL. I think the thing with me is that it is made public to my friends so it holds me more accountable for my actions, (or lack there-of).

you are hot!