I need friends to help me stay on track!!

Options
I started using MFP in late 2011 and lost 65 pounds within a year and a half. I've been at the same place since. I slacked off tracking. I kept some things that I started so I haven't gained back but I need to finish losing and get in better shape. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've done this before and MFP is always a major part of my journey. The last time I was using this site I lost 45 pounds. Yeah me! But then life happened and I let stress and depression win the battle. I put 30 of those pounds back on and I am NOT happy and just don't feel good. I'm back at it and more determined than ever.

The stress is not gone and won't be for some time BUT I am NOT letting have the control or power anymore.

I've got a total 80 pounds I'd like to lose from here. If you'd like some support, I will be on here daily. I promise to cheer on your victories and give you support when you need a kick in the behind. All I ask is that you provide the same....

Send me a friend request if interested.... and, good luck on your journey. Let's kick FATS butt!
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Side note.... I hope we can still be friends, but GO SEAHAWKS! B)
  • samuelgavin589
    samuelgavin589 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP in late 2011 and lost 65 pounds within a year and a half. I've been at the same place since. I slacked off tracking. I kept some things that I started so I haven't gained back but I need to finish losing and get in better shape. Feel free to add me :)

how cum i never dropped weight im a week goin now nd never went over my calories i never dropped anything
  • PHStevenson
    PHStevenson Posts: 52 Member
    Options

how cum i never dropped weight im a week goin now nd never went over my calories i never dropped anything

Most of the time it takes your body way longer than a week to adjust to a new diet. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water as well to get rid of any excess water weight. Remember sometimes it can take several weeks to a month before you see progress on the scale. Every BODY is different.
  • PHStevenson
    PHStevenson Posts: 52 Member
    Options

I always love to have new friends. It keeps me motivated to see they are staying within their goal too! :)
  • Tango1020
    Tango1020 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can do it