fell off the bandwagon

Options
Did horrible this weekend hope to jump back on. I gain everything back on the weekend and i need to do better this weekend and make it a habit to continue my efforts every day not just during the week. Will weigh in wendsday to give me a chanse to go down a bit

Replies

• jodienjayden
    jodienjayden Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I ate horrible this weekend as well, including many cocktails. To make you feel better, I told myself that I wouldn't weigh until Wednesday and decided to hop on the scale yesterday evening jnstead. It showed a 5 pound gain. I about died. Anyway, I weighed this morning and was down 3 pounds. I'm sure I'll be back down to normal weight by Wednesday. The scale keeps me on my toes for sure. Obviously not on the weekends though, lol. I have lost 72 pounds in six months though!!! With many bad weekends included! Only two pounds to hit my goal!!!!
  • angeleyez0800gmail
    angeleyez0800gmail Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! You lost so much. My issue are my weekend drinks they make me gain to much water weight. And i get discouraged and binge. But thanks for sharing helped motivate me to keep going! Anything specific you eat or do for excercise??
  • jodienjayden
    Options
    Thank you! I have been mainly low carb until the last week or so. I also love a drink or three on weekends. Feel free to look at my diary. It's open :) I am also very new to MFP. Would love to be friends to keep each other motivated!
  • jodienjayden
    edited June 2015
    Options
    And, no, besides running my four kids around to various sports I don't really exercise. Honestly, the thought of having a daily exercise plan puts me in a really bad mood lol. I am probably going to get a lot of crap for saying that, but I am being honest. I feel great too!!!
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    I gained 7.2 pounds in four days, I feel your pain. Losing again so I guess its time to get back on the wagon.