Hanging in there strong

Options
eviejoy
eviejoy Posts: 6 Member
:) I felt a little frustrated in the last few weeks because I had gained 22 of the 60 pounds I had lost since last June. I couldn't believe I had gained that hard earned lost. But I have perservered and keeping the faith I am going on to the end. I started out being 343 and lost down to 271. I went back up to 293, thank God I am down to 288.4 today and feel strong to go on to get back to the 271 where I was last September. My long time goal is 150-160. I will stop where it really look and feel good. This is not a diet for me, at 61 years old, I have to eat healthy and be active.

Replies

• keana55
    keana55 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great comeback. Way to go.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Way to overcome that set back. Everyone has them, it's the ability to recover that will make you successful. You got this!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Good attitude, you can do this.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Just remind yourself what you want every morning. You'll get there. :smile:
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    eviejoy wrote: »
    :) I felt a little frustrated in the last few weeks because I had gained 22 of the 60 pounds I had lost since last June. I couldn't believe I had gained that hard earned lost. But I have perservered and keeping the faith I am going on to the end. I started out being 343 and lost down to 271. I went back up to 293, thank God I am down to 288.4 today and feel strong to go on to get back to the 271 where I was last September. My long time goal is 150-160. I will stop where it really look and feel good. This is not a diet for me, at 61 years old, I have to eat healthy and be active.

You're doing great! You keep doing what you're doing and you'll have the results you desire in time!
  • Sunshine1337
    Sunshine1337 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can do this. We are doing it together as I am 65 and we want a longer & healthier life. You are not alone. We are here for each other.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!