30 year old childless vegetarian stoner looking 4 friends

Options
Hey!

I'm 30-soon-to-be-31, childless-by-choice, with ~50-60lbs to lose!

I'm Canadian, spending my summer in the Midwest USA, and wanting to go home better than I left! I've been on the weight-loss journey previously (70lbs lost during an abusive relationship, but quickly regained after the breakup) and this time I'm looking to do it healthy way & keep it off.

I'm in the last year of my Ba[H]-Anthropology, I love reading, crochet/knitting, biking and swimming, camping, and smoking (not cigarettes though). I don't drink (my last alcoholic beverage was in December '14), but have nothing against it. My favourite bands are: Modest Mouse, Built to Spill, the Shins, the Decemberists, Of Montreal, Stars, Broken Social Scene to name a few, and my favourite author is Margaret Atwood (Vonnegut is a close second). I love dystopian/sci-fi/bio-tech books and movies.

I would love to like your statuses and WAY TO GO your workouts!
:) Thanks for listening!

Cheers!

Replies

• mosesgolson
    mosesgolson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from Los Angels, CA. I just got back from the doctor who told me my BMI was 30.6 and that I was Obese Class I. When I heard that my heart sunk. *kitten* that *kitten* I told myself, I can't just give up. I have never been this fat and I'm not planning on staying this way.

Peace
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    We don't have much in common other than we are both Canadian, but I too would love to ATTA BOY your workouts and like your statuses.... Friend me if you wish... :)
  • oryxcrake
    oryxcrake Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from Los Angels, CA. I just got back from the doctor who told me my BMI was 30.6 and that I was Obese Class I. When I heard that my heart sunk. *kitten* that *kitten* I told myself, I can't just give up. I have never been this fat and I'm not planning on staying this way.

Peace

YOU GOT THIS!! One step at a time, one day at a time, we'll take it as it comes! Let's get fit!