Changing my life. <3

Options
Hello everyone I am Alyssa I am 23 I am 5'7 and weight over 330 pounds (The scale we have has a capacity of 330 and im over it so I'm not sure how much I weigh. I believe probably around 345)

I have a 11 month old son who will be a year next month and I want to get fit for him I have been in three car wrecks and since then my hip has been so bad it goes out on me and my doctor said if I want to make it better I need to loose weight. So here I am. so I can take my son to the zoo and run with him when he wants to play.

I was vegan for 2 years and didn't weigh very much then in my third trimester I made the mistake to start eating cheese again which then lead to dairy which then lead to lots of junk food which then lead to meat which then lead to lots of pizza and fast food.

I know i have the will to do this because I gave up all that food when i went vegetarian for 3 years then onto vegan. But I had a support group around me at the time and now i live 3 hours away and they lead busy lives and I'd like another support group <3

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You can do this, girl! You've got a super powerful why (your son) and now you just need a plan of attack to get there! You've GOT this!

Feel free to friend me! :D
  • AlyssaPGoodiwn
    AlyssaPGoodiwn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!! I will be sure to add you! Your son looks adorable!