Jeans

Options
Is it me or does any one else have trouble finding jeans that fit.

I have big hips and a small waist and am fed up with the big gap in the waist.

Can any one suggest a pair of jeans where I can avoid this please.

Replies

• BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    lol....I need something for wide legs and no *kitten*.
  • britachu
    britachu Posts: 157
    Options
    I have wide hips, smaller waist, big thighs, and short stubby legs. Nothing ever fits "well"!
  • Soon_to_be_Rigby
    Options
    http://www.indicustom.com/custom-jeans-indiDenim

I have personally tried this and it really works!! Love it!
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 tall and finding jeans long enough is difficult!
  • ShellBelle76
    Options
    I have the same problem. The new levi's ID jeans fit pretty good. I have a couple of pairs.
  • decu68
    decu68 Posts: 78
    Options
    I know probably directed towards woman but I'm also having similar problems. I have a 34" waist but due to weight lifting my legs won't fit 34" pants; heck some 36" waists I don't fit the legs. I've tried different cut sizes however then I have to deal with huge waists that look ridiculous when putting a belt around them to keep them up. Plus I mentally have a hard time picking up 36" or 38" pants knowing I'm a 34".
  • SlimJacqui
    SlimJacqui Posts: 29
    Options
    Wow,

I am surprised at all the replies and so quickly. Why is it so hard to find the right jeans at the right price.
    Come on Levi, Lee Cooper etc make jeans for normal people.
  • Louiselesley
    Louiselesley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    my problem is my short *kitten* legs. I literally have smaller than petite legs so everything I own is turned up. I don't wear jeans (I bought my first pair last week actually in GAP) too much so I tend to get 3/4 length trousers that fit me as normal ones.

I also struggle with low rise jeans. I wear my jeans on my hip bones which is hard to find!