Friends With Big Goals

Options
I'm 24, new to this site and I'm on a mission to lose about 70+ lbs.
I LOVE having friends and people to talk to that are also going
through the same challenges. It's so motivating to see people who have
reached their goal and it feels the best when I can be inspirational to
others. I would be more than happy to accept all the friends! haha

Replies

• ChelseySparkles
    ChelseySparkles Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'll be 22 in only a few weeks here. I made an account on this site years ago, and haven't stuck with it. Today I am back, and ready to make it work. I have similar goals, trying to lose 80 + pounds, and I would love to be friends and encourage each other!
  • CosmicSprinkles
    CosmicSprinkles Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'll be 22 in only a few weeks here. I made an account on this site years ago, and haven't stuck with it. Today I am back, and ready to make it work. I have similar goals, trying to lose 80 + pounds, and I would love to be friends and encourage each other!

Sprinkles... Sparkles it's like it was meant to be! :p
  • lalaleelou
    lalaleelou Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a long road too. Feel free to add me. :)
  • kissmysouthernsass
    kissmysouthernsass Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all were all about the same age! I'm 24 I want to lose around 75 pounds but am awful at being accountable just to myself and unfortunately all my friends are either already skinny or not trying to lose weight! I'd love some buddies!
  • sanabel21
    sanabel21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 22 trying to lose 30 kilograms but i always start and never finish i need motivation

• Bullfrog2957
    Bullfrog2957 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    101 lb goal. 11 down, 90 left
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Added you! Feel free to add me too! I'm 31 a bit older than you girls but I've got about 30kgs to lose and I'm a regular logger
  • a_manda
    a_manda Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been using this site on and off for years. Im going to be 23 in a month and Im not faced with possible medical side affects of being obese. Im looking to lose 80ish lbs and become fit and healthy. Feel free to add me. (:
  • destinimarie20
    destinimarie20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HEY GUYS! i'm destini. i definitely need friends who are serious about getting fit and getting their weight off. i'll be 21 here soon and i just want to have a fresh start! i would love some friendly motivators on my side ... so let's be friends :) aha
  • amk435
    amk435 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Ariella and I'm about to turn 21. I'm trying to loose weight (40+) and it would be great to have some support during this to make sure I stick to it! Feel free to add me :)
  • mimi305miami
    mimi305miami Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm Evelyn. 27. Looking to lose 75+ lbs. Started last week and man is it rough to keep going! My roommate is fit but she goes to the gym with me and encourages me to eat better and exercise. Add me. :)
  • esyla
    esyla Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar place as the rest of y'all! I'm 23 and want to lose about 50lbs. A couple years ago I lost 120lbs and have just been maintaining it since then. I've gone back and forth trying to get serious about losing the last bit of weight. I'm finally at a place where I feel like I can commit to staying on track with my health and would love to have/give support!
  • rizmaeram
    rizmaeram Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! I've been using MFP for two years now I think and just today that I get know how things work around here..anyways I'm on the same boat as well trying to shed of 70lbs my most ultimate goal hoping this time I would reach that goal..feel free to add me I would love to have people talk and share stuffs in here. :)