My final "Beginning"

Options
Hello! My name is Kelly and I am from New Jersey.
Starting from childhood I was always the “chubby” one…Never felt secure in my body or me. Many times I have been teased and made to feel that I was not good enough…It was a long road that left me isolating myself and before I knew it food was my comfort. My junior year in high school I reached my max of 180lbs and only being 5ft 1in! (My sister always teases me about that 1in but I am sticking to it! haha) I spiraled out of control and totally let myself go…It was the tragedy of losing my mother that December of my junior year that made me finally look in the mirror and realize what I let happen. “Kelly what are you doing?! What did you let happen?!” After losing my mother I had a realization, a wake up, at the end of each day no matter how much family and friends I have the ONLY person who I can truly rely on to take care of me is ME! And that goes for each individual in this world too…This started a whole new outlook for me eating right and exercise, learning the true value of food and what our body needs…From 2003-2008 I lost 40lbs, feeling great! From 2008-2012 I lost another 28lbs, now I was at my low of 112lbs, way past my goal of 130lbs. Since 2012 I have gained weight back, I allowed life changes and struggles get in my way ONCE again. BUTTTTTTTTTT here I am focused, motivated, positive, and taking control knowing this is a lifestyle. I am beginning at 153lbs and ready to rock this! Working towards my goal of 133lbs!

Replies

• CosmicSprinkles
    CosmicSprinkles Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :smiley:
  • klsmotivation86
    klsmotivation86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you! We all can! :)
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Good luck - have a plan and keep that switch in your head turned on.
  • DogRiverDude
    DogRiverDude Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You did it once (+ more) and you seem very motivated. I'm sure you'll have no trouble reaching your goal. But "good luck" just in case!