A lot to lose! clean eating style

Options
Hello. I'm 41 and a full time working mom. I have about 100 lbs to lose but would be grateful to lose 75! Heck I'd be grateful to lose 25!
I absolutely love eating healthy and clean. Isn't that funny?!?! It's true though. Also, I'm gluten free (strong sensitivity) and mostly choose organic foods. So, what's the problem you ask???

I AM ADDICTED TO FOOD.

Not junk per say, just food. I love it. I love restaurants and cooking and cooking shows etc.

So, I struggle to stay in control. Anyone out there want to buddy up? I'd love some extra motivation and support and the opportunity to check out your diary to find ideas for what's working. I'd be thrilled to offer my support and encouragement.

Please add me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Replies

• kayhollandhughes
    kayhollandhughes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kay just started this too I'm the same love my food.keep strong you can do it hun.
  • teacherdeedee
    teacherdeedee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That was sweet
  • christabelle66
    christabelle66 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Christine and relatively new and know from experience that you can still struggle with your weight on a mostly vegan, whole foods diet. Tracking on MFP the first two weeks are a real eye opener on just how much I had been eating! Stay focused on small goals (five pounds at a time) and remember, progress not perfection. You've got this!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    The good news is that you have a lot of experience cooking for yourself. Now just get your calorie deficit set up, fill your day with deliciousness that you have mostly made yourself and keep going. Many people here don't really know much about food preparation and have to learn a lot.
  • teacherdeedee
    Options
    You guys are great. I need to figure out how to maintain self control long term. I'm great for a week or two and then lose it....

Add me if interested....
  • jblackjr
    jblackjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add my wife she's working toward the same goal weight as you. Lashley6389.
  • teacherdeedee
    Options
    I can't figure out how to! Lol