looking for great accountability friends!

Options
Hi, my name's Laura. Im 19 and in college and have gotten pretty badly after I was done with my high school sports. Goal is to lose 30-40lbs before I start school again in the fall, or at least be well on my way! Would love some motivation and support and would love to return it to you during your journey! Thanks :) x

Replies

• lrall22
    lrall22 Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    *pretty badly out of shape
  • galaxie_gurl
    galaxie_gurl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Would love to have you add me as a friend! I am always looking for accountability and love to offer support whenever I can!!
  • ALovelyChange
    ALovelyChange Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I post every day and have been very consistent. I'm a little excitable when it comes to pushing for those squats, crunches, or even walking an extra 2km... push push push lol (I'm also a student returning in the fall... I "get" your goal :))
  • hawlinass110
    hawlinass110 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also in the same boat. Stopped be healthy after high school sports. Friends?
  • kierasayshi
    kierasayshi Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I can be your buddy, feel free to add me!
  • KjierstynR
    KjierstynR Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add you all too! I just finished college and need some accountability on here. Please add me!
  • run_bunny
    run_bunny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im also trying to lose about 25-30 pounds by the fall...feel free to add me :)