Feeling nauseous after workout!?!

Options
Sometimes after I workout I get a little woosy...even after I eat...what does that mean? Does any1 else experience this??

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    • How many calories are you eating, and are you eating back your calorie burns from exercise?
    • Are you getting enough micronutrients?
    • How much water are you drinking? (Is it mainly before or after a workout?)
    • What workout are you doing?

OP I hope you understand that there could be a lot of things which are causing nausea after a workout. It's probably best to see your doctor if it persists.
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    If you are new to working out that may also have something to do with it. Make sure you are well hydrated and if you feel sick after our during a workout it could be a sign of overdoing it.

I had that when I first started working out, especially on leg days. Haven't had our door a long time though. Just pay attention to your body and don't push too hard in the beginning.

It's a journey, not a sprint. :)

As the previous poster mentioned you should get it checked out if it persists, but I'm sure if you change things up it will subside.

Good luck to ya.
  • tdefranca
    tdefranca Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sometimes after I workout I get a little woosy...even after I eat...what does that mean? Does any1 else experience this??

That mean you had a great workout. Slow down a bit.
  • jonniemarie1
    jonniemarie1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Make sure you're having enough carbs before and after your workout... Could be low blood sugar.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    probably not consuming the right kind of fuel before a workout. what time do you usually workout? when is the last time you ate something? last time you drank something?
  • stingrayinfl
    stingrayinfl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    does this happen every day you work out?
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I messaged the OP and I found out what the problem was ;)
  • simply_bubbz
    simply_bubbz Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS R AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH 4 YOUR RESPONSES THEY HELPED ALOT!