Focus T 25 Users?????

Options
steffirae76
steffirae76 Posts: 54 Member
edited June 2015 in Motivation and Support
I started Focus T 25 June 1st.....looking for some friends who also follow this program for some support and views.
Add me

Replies

• Izuri
    Izuri Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I do T25. I'm on week 10, but I had to really modify many things, so I'm finishing up my second round of alpha. I've just recently added in a couple of beta, but haven't moved completely to the beta circuit. Haven't decided what I'm gonna do after I finish this week - maybe half alpha half beta.
  • starjulia
    starjulia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just started it today! I will send you a request
  • steffirae76
    Options
    Izuri wrote: »
    I do T25. I'm on week 10, but I had to really modify many things, so I'm finishing up my second round of alpha. I've just recently added in a couple of beta, but haven't moved completely to the beta circuit. Haven't decided what I'm gonna do after I finish this week - maybe half alpha half beta.

I have to modify some myself cause I have a whacked out knee... Are you getting good results though? I was actually getting better results with what I was doing before this... But it's only been one week..
  • steffirae76
    Options
    starjulia wrote: »

Gotta it... So how did u like Cardio?? I thought I was gonna die the first day lol
  • steffirae76
    Options

Got it... So how did u like Cardio?? I thought I was gonna die the first day lol

• galaxie_gurl
    galaxie_gurl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just started today! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I plan on documenting my whole journey :)
  • Izuri
    Izuri Posts: 6 Member
    Options

I have to modify some myself cause I have a whacked out knee... Are you getting good results though? I was actually getting better results with what I was doing before this... But it's only been one week..

I love it, and yeah I'm getting good results. I have lost 25 pounds and feel way better. I didn't do the comparison pics/measurements, although I kinda wish I had, but I'm not brave enough to post those pics online yet anyway =)
    The fitness results I have gotten though, have been the most amazing. Every week I am able to do more. I still modify some activities (I can't hold plank as long as they can, I can't do pike up well) - but I cannot believe the progress I have made. Anyone else doing T25 feel free to add me if you'd like!

• cinebibliophile
    cinebibliophile Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need to restart T25 again. Started it last summer and really enjoyed it, but then threw out my shoulder and my back on one of the workouts (which ever one has the push ups & stuff like that). But even after a few weeks, I could see it was working, so I need to get back to it. Good luck!!
  • starjulia
    starjulia Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Got it... So how did u like Cardio?? I thought I was gonna die the first day lol

Lol i was like wow this is no joke! But I like it, definitely nice to do something other than the treadmill!
  • tinawilldoitthistime
    tinawilldoitthistime Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it for the 3rd time feel free to add me I saw really good results the first time. I'm only on my 2nd week of T25 this time forst week I lost 9lbs and that was just modifying.
  • AlexandraWilliams19
    AlexandraWilliams19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Heyy, I have it on order at the minute so should be starting next Monday.

Feel free to add me as I will be starting back up on logging also.

:) x
  • steffirae76
    Options
    I'm doing it for the 3rd time feel free to add me I saw really good results the first time. I'm only on my 2nd week of T25 this time forst week I lost 9lbs and that was just modifying.

Thats amazing..9lbs? Im jealous lol.....this is my 2nd week and Im just not seeing any kind of results at all and its frustrating because I went from working out and hour a day to just doing T25 cause its High Intensity ...I got more results doing what I was doing before
  • steffirae76
    Options
    alexroxs wrote: »
    Heyy, I have it on order at the minute so should be starting next Monday.

Feel free to add me as I will be starting back up on logging also.

:) x

Added :)
  • steffirae76
    Options
    I have not lost the first pound since starting T25 last week...its frustrating :o
  • tinawilldoitthistime
    tinawilldoitthistime Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Thats amazing..9lbs? Im jealous lol.....this is my 2nd week and Im just not seeing any kind of results at all and its frustrating because I went from working out and hour a day to just doing T25 cause its High Intensity ...I got more results doing what I was doing before

I had gained a few stone hun that's probably why when I did it the first time I was stuck at a certain weight couldn't shift the pounds at all but certainly saw a result on pictures ur building muscle and muscle weighs heavier than fat as I'm sure you know.

I'll probably go back down to what I was originally amd then stop loosing the pounds we will see. Keep at it and good luck x
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday. No joke! Feel free to add me!
  • megroto
    megroto Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started this on Monday. Anyone can feel free to add me! Going to try my hardest to continue this up until my wedding day in Sept.
  • TheJackal72
    TheJackal72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have just started week 3 of alpha. Feel free to add me.
  • jadejames171
    jadejames171 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im due to start week 1 of Beta tomorrow. I've lost 6inchs from my belly, 2 from my arms, 1 from each thigh and the scales have gone down by 6 pounds since I started. My advice is to make sure you eat healthily. I have eaten badly a few of the days (had a few birthdays so went out for food) and found that the scales don't budge!
  • steffirae76
    Options
    I believe T25 just isn't for me.. I've actually gained 1lb and gained some inches... I follow a pretty healthy diet and stay below my calorie allowance everyday. Before T25 I was working out to random workouts videos I found on YouTube and was getting great results... So I may return to doing that...