Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• jnmrie
    jnmrie Posts: 145 Member
    I'm Sam. I love having friends who are active loggers and dedicated to losing weight. I've got a long way to go (CW: 243). Add me if you're willing to be more than a number on a list because I sure do talk a lot.
  • mustikas6
    mustikas6 Posts: 16 Member
    Joined MFP in 2012 and have lost 24 kg (ca 53 lbs) so far (with LOTS of ups and downs in between). Started to log again a week ago to lose last 11 kg (ca 24 lbs). Would love to have some friends on this journey. Starting 2nd time around does seem a lot harder than the 1st time.
  • sarah2525
    sarah2525 Posts: 17 Member
    Im new here and really need friends for motivation:). Yall are welcome to add me <3.
  • brendajhernandez
    brendajhernandez Posts: 11 Member
    Active MFP friends are always good!
  • klsmotivation86
    klsmotivation86 Posts: 14 Member
    I am always here to provide support, motivation, and inspiration to anyone! :) Add me, I am always accepting!
  • sweatingforthesoul
    sweatingforthesoul Posts: 60 Member
    Always looking for active supportive friends. Feel free to add! :)
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Added!
  • NanaMAT03
    NanaMAT03 Posts: 7 Member
    Am in need of more friends to motivate and support me, as well as for me to motivate and support you !!!! <3:):p
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Just looking for motivated peeps who log exercise and have a good sense of humor. .leave a message with your FR and feel free to add B)
  • myluvcam
    myluvcam Posts: 3 Member
    Need friends and motivation. ADD ME :)
  • TanaNrs
    TanaNrs Posts: 24 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
    I'm from France !
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Feel Free to add me..needs lots of support and continuous motivation
  • krysannboggs
    krysannboggs Posts: 48 Member
    <--- Fitness trainer, nutrition student, and scuba diver in Houston, TX. Active every day with an open diary (just hit day 195). Always happy to have more buddies! I also post lots of pics of my meal ideas on Instagram (because that's what it's for, right?!) - https://instagram.com/one_fit_cookie/
  • Magui_M
    Magui_M Posts: 7 Member
    I have added you and a few other people. I'm new here and I love to have others as friends to motivate each other!
  • aimeeging
    aimeeging Posts: 2 Member
    Would love some fitness pals
  • nanceerios
    nanceerios Posts: 4 Member
    I'd love to have more friends! I can use all the motivation I can get!!
  • zoe7544
    zoe7544 Posts: 5 Member
    Add me! :)
  • Seagoat0175
    Seagoat0175 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi! I'm Jennifer. You can call me Jen. I'm also looking for more friends. I used MFP before but I quit smoking and had some back problems which eventually led to Physical Therapy and much more weight gain. I log in every day. Today is my 26 day streak but I've been serious for about 21 days on Saturday which will be my third weigh in. So far, I've lost 5.4 lbs. I brought my total cholesterol down from 190 to 164 and I can now to the treadmill at a steady 3.5 mph for an hour without having to stop and without going over 80% of my max heart rate. In fact, I even have to jog for a minute at least 4 times at 4.0 mph to keep it up. I couldn't do that two weeks ago! I'm super serious about getting back in shape and I hope to gain and give support from and to others who are also serious about getting back in shape :)
  • Seagoat0175
    Seagoat0175 Posts: 17 Member
    joesgal22 wrote: »
    Brand new. No friends yet. Would love to have some motivating, fun friends.

I tried to add you but it says that you're an invalid user.
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Added!