Hi need a little motivation.

Options
Hi I'm Cindy. Don't really have many friends with weight problems. I could use some motivation from other just like me. ☺

Replies

• loganheyneke
    loganheyneke Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey Cindy , we are completely in the same boat :) My name is Logan , and im tryna shake off 13kgs ! and im worried about wether or not im going to be consistent enough to finally do it!
  • lauravega116
    lauravega116 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know you can do it! We are all here trying to get healthier. We will do it!
  • nikt3a1
    nikt3a1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Cindy, I hear you. Trying to manage through life and focus on keeping healthy can be hard work. But remember to keep positive and stay true to yourself. Weight is just a number, the main goal is to keep a healthy quality of life! :smile:
  • dmb2805dmb
    dmb2805dmb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I think once u do a few weeks it gets easier especially when u c results. Good luck
  • syedumairtelecom
    syedumairtelecom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey all you guys here cindy & Logan sorry to say in providing lil motivation lol i just give me full or just don't .. :p
    Just add me :)
  • Cindysoto10
    Cindysoto10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys. ☺ I hope I can stay consistent with healthy eating. I think that is my toughest battle at this moment. I used to feel like the less I eat throughout the day the more weight I would burn, but i figured out that it doesn't work that way. Are there little snacks throughout the day that you guys recommend? I've learned that if I eat smaller portions at about 4 -5 meals a day I see better results. Right now I'm currently eating nothing, but fish and broccoli.