MY FIRST SUCCESS STORY :)

Options
in august of 2010 when i went away to college, i could barely run for 3 minutes at 4.5... i went to the gym simply because i didn't want to be left alone in my dorm room while all my friends went out to the gym. what started as a social thing became a mind game, and in my head i kept pushing myself, go further go further. well after almost 8 months, going through physical therapy for my foot being broken, being placed in an air cast, and my complete determination i've completed such a huge milestone...

FOUR MILES IN 42 MINUTES :) (and my sweat ring proves it!)

HOW CRAZY IS THAT! I am SO PROUD :)

Replies

• LixxiKitti
    LixxiKitti Posts: 116
    Options
    woooohooo good on ya girl!
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! That's awesome that you've done so well!
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great job, I'm jealous!! Go get em :)
  • Briony_bee
    Briony_bee Posts: 3
    Options
    That's AWESOME!
  • LINNETTE37
    LINNETTE37 Posts: 10
    Options
    I applaud you this site will help the both of us get to where we want to be both physically and mentally...if there is anything I could do to help plz drop a line...I am a big time googler and well...do remember many things my nutrtionist has taught me so I will be using and sharing as well. all the best and happy healthier living!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    W2GOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • daizileigh
    daizileigh Posts: 24
    Options
    THANKS EVERYBODY :) feel free to add me!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job!
  • cassandra_chazell
    Options
    Woot! Woot! Awesome job! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!