I've lost 75 lbs!

Options

Replies

• jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your great weight loss. I'm impressed. You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
  • dalem48
    dalem48 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on all the hard work.
  • magairlin
    magairlin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Well Done
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Ding Dong, I can see in your eyes and your slightly pouty smile you feel hot...you look hot.
  • algwynt
    algwynt Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hot before scorching hot now congrats
  • araniaartist
    araniaartist Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, everyone! I wanted to treat posting to this forum as a reward to myself for meeting and maintaining my weight loss goals - I'm glad that I can be an inspiration and a testimony to the program being effective, and your cograts are really going to make my week! <3
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    An amazing transformation! Congratulations! Your hard work and dedication is definitely visible!
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • tayortoeknee
    tayortoeknee Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wonderful success :) I love your idea of setting your goal to the .5 pound loss a week to compensate for any cheat meals...when I reach maintenance (soon I think!) I will definitely be taking a page out of your book!
  • Lauraann0204
    Lauraann0204 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! What did you do to firm up, have you had a tummy tuck or anything done?
  • araniaartist
    araniaartist Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lauraann - No - All of what I've done up to now is just concentrating on losing weight - I haven't had to worry about excess skin.

I'm starting a more vigorous workout routine, however, looking at putting on a bit of muscle, but I haven't done any of that beyond just basic walks around the neighborhood and occasionally swimming in the after image above :)

Tayortoeknee - glad that the advice was helpful! That's helped me stress less about maintaining my weight - and keep me on track, but still able to enjoy a good cheat meal that I don't record once a week so I don't feel like I'm not able to eat the things i like.
  • purplemystra
    purplemystra Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Excellent! :smiley:
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great job! I started at a size 18 too so seeing your picture is very inspiring :)
  • listens2books
    listens2books Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Mariachicat
    Mariachicat Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and more importantly sound like you feel great. Way to go!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    awesome job! i started at a size 22 and in 6 months am now 12 ish on the top and 16 on the bottom. obviously, the weight is slower coming off the lower half, but its getting there!

the will to do it and dedication is the name of the game....
  • heatherb243
    heatherb243 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So awesome, congratulations on your success. :#
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!