Any new moms trying to get back in shape?

Options
2»

Replies

• LucyJones195
    LucyJones195 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have a 17 year old and a 15 year old and I am still trying! It is suddenly getting harder as I vet older so stick to it girl - you can do it x x
  • lyndseybusch15
    lyndseybusch15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone breastfeeding?
    How do u add that into plan..or do you
    I know you burn calories...and are supposed to eat more if breastfeeding
  • K1TTSY
    K1TTSY Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I have a 5 month old and just started this app on Sunday along with bootea teatox ,and starting jogging 3 times a week using the couch to 10k app, though I don't have to go far as I have a treadmill yeah... I really want to lose 2 stone.
    Come on girls we can do this..
  • NatrieseGetFit20
    NatrieseGetFit20 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes , not really considered a new mom , but then again I am my daughter will be 3 in November ! But yes I'm looking to get in shape as soon as possible
  • alexandria364
    alexandria364 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not so much a new mum, four year old son and just starting to get in shape! :)
  • Vikki_JL
    Vikki_JL Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mum to my almost 6 month old boy :) Looking for friends and inspiration for meals as I always seem short of time! x
  • lorielynrances
    lorielynrances Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi there! mom of soon to be 5 yo kid. Looking also for friends and motivation to help me go back in shape again. Add me plssssss :)
  • mdinms
    mdinms Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mom to a 5 year old and a 10 week old boy, have roughly 55 pounds to lose. Lost it before I got pregnant, now I'm back again! Feel free to add me.
  • Mimi_NY
    Mimi_NY Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm a mom (love saying that) to a 3 month old girl. Even though the baby weight is gone (I was fortunate not to gain much) I still have much to lose (50+ lbs). Looking for motivation and support! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • AFLWifey
    AFLWifey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That would be ME! I have a 5 yo as well and my baby will be 1 in July. It was a lot easier the first time around, this time has definitely been a challenge and changes are slow
  • gemhughes1983
    gemhughes1983 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a new mum to a 12 week old and brand new to this app as well. I gained 72 pounds whilst pregnant and have still got another 38 pounds to lose and I just don't seem able to shift it. I have tried all kinds of eating plans but these last 38 just don't want to budge. I'm starting to lose motivation and it would be really great to have some new..ish mums to chat with and lose weight alongside so please feel free to add me xx
  • 1234welsh
    1234welsh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi mommies. I'm a new mom of 4 month old boy. New to mfp too. I would like to lose 50... I still look pregers :-(. Need friends and advice. Like how do you find time and energy to work out?? I'm up most the night, then I work all day and when I come home I want to spend all my time w the baby. I do take him for walks but weather here in OH is usually crappy so it's not a daily thing.
  • SeedShell414
    SeedShell414 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also 4 months postpartum and it feels like there is so much to get used to being a new mom. I gained a little over 60 lbs during my pregnancy so it seems like we have a bit of a similar weight loss goal. Please feel free to add me. I'm also looking for a companion who knows what I'm going through and it would be nice to have someone to talk to who doesn't just babble back. :)
    I hope all is well! Keep motivated and stick to tracking what you eat. I have found that MFP has really helped me become more aware of my eating habits.
    Talk soon!