Have you ever?

Options
sbha232
sbha232 Posts: 42 Member
Hello bugs!
My name is Sara Beth and I'm simple and southern. I am like you though and this is why I named the title what I did. Have you ever wanted to do something for yourself so badly but never felt like you had enough support around you? Me too!! But I'm done with seeking that support in person when I can have it right here and so can you! I'm beginning my own journey. It will be a long one but I hope it will be worth every second. I'm going to be working on loosing 80LBS! I could use some help and motivation along the way. I'd like to be serious about my health for a change and have friends who can help me stay on track. I'd love to do my best to help you too. Feel free to add me for motivation and support!
-Sara Beth

Replies

• XxStrengthInNumbersxX
    XxStrengthInNumbersxX Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey Sara, good luck with the weight loss! I'm adding you :)
  • rgm13774
    rgm13774 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara, u can add me too!
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    One thing that helped keep my motivation was constantly reading success stories on here and other sites. Just google weight loss success stories. You can read ones similar to you - age, sex, weight. After reading them, you realize it is not impossible to lose significant weight
  • TheSurge0n
    TheSurge0n Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good luck, keep working out
  • alizeepa
    alizeepa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!
  • Jimsterintexas
    Jimsterintexas Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Added both Sara Beth and Sarah.
  • sbha232
    Options
    Thank you all above!! :) Anyone else who comes across this don't hesitate to add a friend! The more motivation the more likely to succeed!! Good luck!
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • gurlofgod
    gurlofgod Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Added! Good luck in your journey! One thing that has always helped me is to journal everything! How you're feeling, what you ate, goals, motivations, etc. Then on days where you feel like giving up...go and read those days where you felt good! Sometimes that helps get me back on track.
  • sbha232
    Options
    Such great advice! Thank you gurlofgod. *love your username* I appreciate the add!
  • sarahlou1114
    sarahlou1114 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I added you. I'm a Sarah Beth too! I'm finding that sneaking in 30 minutes here and there of exercise isn't quite so daunting.