Count your blessings!

Mornin y'all! woke up this morning feeling pretty good. Realized how lucky I am that these legs I cuss while jean shopping get me out of bed every morning. There is so much body hate and self hate associated with weight loss. I have been blessed to never hate myself but want to remind every one of you that no matter how far you have left to go you are still going!! If that's not somethin to be proud of I don't know what is!

What makes y'all feel blessed? What keeps you going? Lets take the hate out of weight loss! Let's count our blessings this morning!

Replies

• jshay295
    jshay295 Posts: 110 Member
    edited June 2015
    I feel blessed to live in a country where we struggle with a surplus of food, versus living in a country / situation where I don't know when or where my next meal is coming from.
    I also feel blessed that my boyfriend is beginning to join me in my attempt at living healthier :) definitely helps me keep chugging along in this journey.
  • RMLMoore
    RMLMoore Posts: 130 Member
    I am blessed to have to worry about how to watch my weight instead of wondering where my next meal will come from or how I will feed my family.
  • katillac625
    katillac625 Posts: 19 Member
    I am blessed because I have found a place with like minded beautiful people who posts things like this!!!
  • jacklfc88
    jacklfc88 Posts: 247 Member
    I love how people write y'all, being from UK you never hear that I just think of True Grit when I see that written haha :D
  • kissmysouthernsass
    kissmysouthernsass Posts: 5 Member
    jacklfc88 wrote: »
    I love how people write y'all, being from UK you never hear that I just think of True Grit when I see that written haha :D

I don't even know what I would say instead of y'all haha like "Hey you guys!" Hey y'all just rolls off the tongue.haha